Canada introduced the Express Entry system in January 2015. Those with more than two years of work experience are eligible to apply for migration to Canada under this program. It is a great opportunity for those looking to work and settle in Canada. We encourage applicants to apply immediately as we anticipate that it will become one of the most popular immigration programs in the world!
Express Entry is an online immigration system based in points, launched by Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada. The Canadian government invites qualified and talented people from abroad to present their profile EOI in the Express Entry System of Canada. Subsequently, the IRSS evaluates the profiles sent based on the points obtained by them for six key selection factors. Manage applications received for permanent residence (PR) in your economic immigration programs below, that is,
1. Federal Skilled Worker Program
2. Federal Skilled Trades Program
3. Canadian Experience Class
Six Selection factors of Express Entry System :
1. Age - An applicant's age is a crucial selection factor in Express Entry. He/she obtains the maximum points by age factor, especially when he/she is in the age group 20-35. However, the points begin to decrease with increasing age; however, you can still apply if your score is high enough based on other factors.
2. Education : Education qualification (minimum graduate) is essential to obtain good points in the Express Entry System
3. Work Experience : A good work experience (minimum 3 years) can help you earn good points.
4. Language Competency : The language competence must be tested in English or French by providing the result of the language test, that is, IELTS with a good band score (minimum band 6). A higher skill will give you more points for the language factor.
5. Adaptability : Past experience or education in Canada, the applicant or their spouse can help earn valuable points